Luninant Power, LLC, Beverly, OH
March 31, 2022, 2:30:00 PM
• Reads meters and records data at specified intervals in appropriate logs and computers
• Immediately reports malfunctioning equipment of abnormal meter readings/equipment performance to the senior operator or supervisor and completes the appropriate records.
• Provides mechanical, electrical, and/or instrument and control skills for maintaining mechanical equipment.
• Understands the operational relationships of mechanical/electrical equipment to plant systems.
• Performs troubleshooting, documentation, and assists in the resolution of problems discovered during shift.
• Ensures strict adherence to safety, health and environmental procedures as they relate to plant operations and maintenance including but not limited to Lockout Tagout, Job Safety Analysis, Confined Space, Hot Work, Electrical Safety and PPE.
• Assists with activities of clearances in the electronic clearance system.
• Utilizes the Computer Based Maintenance system and several other computer - based software applications systems.
• Gains knowledge of the entire plant cycle and how it functions.
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 0-2 years related experience
• Demonstrate standard computer- based skills
• Demonstrate effective oral & verbal communication skills
• If applicable, candidate will hold the required level of state license as recognized by the governing body of the particular state (MA, OH)
• If applicable, candidate will have completed On the Job Training and/or formal trade school and is familiar with physics of electrical circuits, electrical principles, and hazards.
• Basic knowledge in the use of electrical hand tools and metering equipment.
*Candidate must successfully complete/pass POSS-MASS testing.
• Satisfactory completion of Tier 1 Job Performance Measures composed of basic: Operations, Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrument and Controls
• Demonstrate continual self improvement in job skills and knowledge.
• • This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Apply on www.indeed.com