Stonebridge Oilfield Services
October 6, 2022, 4:00:00 PM
Stonebridge Oilfield Services is seeking a mechanic’s helper. The Mechanic’s Helper will assist mechanics in performing maintenance and repairs on vehicles and equipment.
· Helps mechanic perform maintenance and repairs such as tune-ups and oil changes, checks tires and brakes, replaces spark plugs and engages in other similar tasks.
· Assists mechanic with electrical systems such as replacing batteries, starters, and lights.
· Test drives vehicles to ensure repairs are completed property.
· Cleans the shop and returns tools to proper location.
· Maintains inventory of replacement parts and equipment.
· Inspects tools and equipment to ensure they are in working order.
· Updates maintenance and repair logs for vehicles.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of vehicle repair.
· Excellent mechanical skills.
· Ability to follow instructions.
· Ability to use power and hand tools.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to read service and repair manuals.
· Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Related experience preferred.
· Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
· Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors present.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.